Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday: Brown's in Cedar Bluff Cemetery in Rockford, IL

Mabel E. Brown nee Peterson (May 13m 1877-April 21, 1921)
Cedar Bluff Cemetery
Rockford, McHenry, Illinois
*picture posted with permission of Alva, http://www.findagrave.com/ photo volunteer

Here's how Mabel is related to my Brown's:

Richard George Brown (my great great great grandfather)
+Frances E (Kizer) Brown (my great great great grandmother)
----Welcome Asle Brown (4th great uncle)
      +Mabel E (Peterson) Brown (13 May 1877-21 April 1921) (4th great aunt)
----Clarence Brown (buried at Queen of Heaven, my great great grandfather)
      +Elizabeth Galligan (buried at Queen of Heaven, my great great grandmother)
--------------Ruth M Brown (buried at Queen of heaven, my great grandma)
                    +Raymond Mason Peterson, Jr (left the family during great depression, and Ruth and son took on maiden name Brown)
------------------------My grandfather
                                    +My grandmother
------------------------------------My dad
                                                     +My mom
-----------------------------------------------Me

No comments:

Post a Comment